While we love a pair of suede boots in the winter, the past few years have seen suede become more and more popular in spring and summer shoes, and for good reason. Despite what people think suede isn’t hard to maintain and it’s also more breathable than other leathers, which is very helpful when the weather heats up. Beyond the practical reasons suede just feels like a luxurious addition to any outfit, taking it up a notch no matter if you are wearing a dress, shorts or jeans.
Having the benefit of looking at lots of shoes daily we have compiled our favorite suede summer essentials. The list is extensive and trust us, it was hard to narrow it down but hopefully you find something you love. Check them out below.
1. The Summer High Heel from 42 Gold - If you can handle the four inch heel these are like the boots of the summer! Perfect for nights out on the town.
2. The Summer Block Heel from Huma Blanco – This perfectly sized block heel can be worn day or night or both! In a bright orange/red shade it’ll be a stand out no matter what you are wearing.
3. The Summer Ballet flat from Vagabond - These elastic heeled classic ballet flats in lavender suede are perfect for walking around cities during your summer travels without hurting your feet and while also looking great.
4. The Summer Work Horse from Loeffler Randall - Most of us do actually work over the summer so this classic heel in a very sexy brown suede is a great addition to any shoe closet and the bonus is that it can be worn into fall and winter too, making it a true work horse.
5. The Summer Loafer from Thelma - This stunning classic is another pair that can be worn to work or casually over the summer and transition into cooler weather with you. Ranging from a pink to a blue suede we think these shoes are a classic investment pair you'll be wearing for years.
6. The Summer Slides from Marais - The beauty of summer is the ability to slide your shoes on and get out the door quick. A pair of easy sandals or slides is an essential and these simple almost neon yellow slides are the ones we want to be wearing this summer.
7. The Summer Mule - Can anyone even live without a mule anymore? We know we can't. They are easy to slip on and still allow us to look put together. These beige suede staples from Lou Earl are a pair we've been eyeing up for years now and they make the perfect neutral outfit staple that can be worn with everything.
8. The Classic High Heel from Inez - Every woman needs a classic pump and these red suede pair from Inez are the best because they include an insole that makes them that much easier to walk in and wear for a long time. They are also available in neutral shades and can be worn into the cooler weather with skirts and pants.